How to Contribute
Contributions are always welcome!
Code of Conduct
Aiming at a healthy community and with an active voice of all its members, it will not be allowed:
- Discrimination for any reason
- Personal Offenses
Adding new features
Please check the Roadmap, in any trouble please use Issue on github projects to start a new discursion.
The project is hosted and managed at Github, all official release are linked on the offical repository.
If you want to submit code for the repository, please, follow this steps:
- Fork the repository
- Write your code
- Submit a pull request.
- Wait for review
- If everything is ok, your PR will be accept!
- Done :)
If you want to use react-ape on production project, it's highly recommended to you use a stable version.
If you have questions about project, please open a issue with your question.
Before help to diagnose and fix existing bugs answer yourself some questions:
- Is the bug reproducible as explained?
- Is it caused by environments (for instance, on different browsers or devices)?
- Are the steps to reproduce the bug clear? If not, can you describe how you might reproduce it?
- What tags should the bug have?
- Is this bug something you have run into? Would you appreciate it being looked into faster?
Getting in Touch
All the discussions are on github.
React-Ape follow the Prettier pattern.
React Ape is under MIT License